Latest 210-255 SECOPS Exam Overview
This 210-255 exam is the second of the two required certifications exams (the first exam is 210-250 SECFND) to achieve the associate-level CCNA Cyber Ops certification and prepares with 210-255 dumps can help candidates to begin a well-paid career within a Security Operations Center (SOC), working with Cisco Cybersecurity Analysts at the level of expert assistants. The 210-255 SECOPS exam tests a candidate’s base knowledge in 210-255 exam dumps PDF and core skills needed to successfully handle the complex tasks, safety responsibilities of an associate-level Network Security Analyst working in a SOC.
- Exam Number: 210-255 SECOPS
- Exam Cost: About one hundred or two hundred dollars.
- Associated Certifications: CCNA Cyber Ops
- Time Limit: 90 minutes (50-60 questions)
- Passing Score: pass-mark being 82.5%
- Available Languages: English
Related Job Functions
- Security Technician/Engineer
- Network Designer: Mainly engaged in planning to achieve computer network infrastructure and other work, usually by network designers, software engineers, IT administrators and other relevant personnel to implement.
- Network Administrator
210-255 SECOPS exam topics
Network security issues are becoming increasingly prominent, so Cisco 210-255 vce video training covers common problems faced by security analysts while working in a security operations center, including tasks and security responsibilities that require attention. The discussion in this 210-255 secops pdf book focuses on the response and processing of network intrusion events, the analysis and prevention of network attacks, and computer forensics after disaster recovery.
- 1.0 Endpoint Threat Analysis and Computer Forensics – 15%
- 1.1 Interpret the output report of a malware analysis tool such as AMP Threat Grid and Cuckoo Sandbox
- 1.2 Describe these terms as they are defined in the CVSS 3.0:
- 1.3 Describe these terms as they are defined in the CVSS 3.0
- 1.4 Define these items as they pertain to the Microsoft Windows file system
- 1.5 Define these terms as they pertain to the Linux file system
- 1.6 Compare and contrast three types of evidence
- 1.7 Compare and contrast two types of image
- 1.8 Describe the role of attribution in an investigation
- 2.0 Network Intrusion Analysis – 22%
- 3.0 Incident Response – 18%
- 4.0 Data and Event Analysis – 23%
- 5.0 Incident Handling – 22%
How to Prepare and Pass the
There is no doubt that first candidates need an excellent SECOPS latest 210-255 dumps learning material. Candidates can organize content based on exam topics to quickly find the knowledge they need. These advanced 210-255 exam questions resources are designed to complement the candidate’s learning experience and exam preparation. Even if you have a complete self-study program in place, we recommend that you buy a real question to improve your scoring ability.
- Cisco CCENT or equivalent experience
Download 210-255 study guide PDF
Geekcert sales of the latest Cisco 210-255 practice test materials, its test rate of up to 99%. That’s a great boost. With its 210-255 exam dumps PDF/VCE, you can pass the SECOPS exam easily, quickly and smoothly.
Updated Study Materials Collection
Buy CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS 210-255 Official Cert Guide eBook
The study guide PDF helps you master all the topics on the Cisco SECOPS #210-255 exam, including:
- Threat analysis
- Intrusion analysis
- NetFlow for cybersecurity
- Incident response and the incident handling process
- Incident response teams
- Compliance frameworks
- Network and host profiling
- Data and event analysis
- Intrusion event categories